The successful implementation of any community outreach program is only possible with YOU! Volunteers are always needed and welcomed to help us serve those in need. Various volunteer positions include:
Meal and beverage servers
Event sign makers
Loading and unloading event truck
Ticket distributing and collecting
Dining room and clothing attendants
Food line coordinators
We currently need volunteers to assist with the following:
1) Helping to pack, stage and distribute groceries at the FREE Grocery Giveaway at FVCC on 10/24/18
2) Cooking and plucking cooked turkeys on 11/19/18 and 11/20/18 at The Church of Saints Andrew & Matthew for Thanksgiving Dinner
3) Picking up restaurant food donations on 11/21/18 for Thanksgiving Dinner
4) Setting up tables/chairs and decorating the Banquet Hall on 11/21/18 at the Community Education Building for Thanksgiving Dinner
5) Volunteering at the 8th annual FREE Thanksgiving Dinner & Winter Clothes Giveaway on 11/22/18 (Thanksgiving Day) at the Community Education Building.
Please email us what event(s) you would like to volunteer for and we will contact you with more details. Thank you!
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible